Following the Heart
The heart is the most powerful organ of the human body, don't you agree? It pumps the blood to all parts of your body and ensure that you function properly without a hitch. The amazing part of it is that it can actually feel the emotions that the brain generated, the hurt and the pain, the happiness and excitement, all emotions. So are you a heart-person or a mind-person?
Following the heart has never been easy, especially when you are growing up and coming out of age, there's so much more to consider plus your actions may have implications which unlike kids, they are so full of innocence and freedom and free-spirited. I mean when we are kids, we have always wanted to grow up faster and do things that adults do, but as we grow, we wished time could standstill and wished we don't grow up so fast. As we grow, we need to make decisions and decisions lead to implications regardless good or bad. Sometimes I feel my heart is dead, not literally but just felt like its too calm such that there seem to be a lack of excitement that makes it pumps so hard to make me feel alive. Do you feel that too?
Anyway, I've received a really cute SMS from Fiee today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!). She wished me to find true love soon! That's like really sweet and its her birthday so maybe with the birthday luck I might have that wish come true. Well, I guess such things will happened if it really meant to be yours. And I'm still having this little hope that things might change or become better but if it doesn't, time will heal it all.
Loved and take care.
Following the heart has never been easy, especially when you are growing up and coming out of age, there's so much more to consider plus your actions may have implications which unlike kids, they are so full of innocence and freedom and free-spirited. I mean when we are kids, we have always wanted to grow up faster and do things that adults do, but as we grow, we wished time could standstill and wished we don't grow up so fast. As we grow, we need to make decisions and decisions lead to implications regardless good or bad. Sometimes I feel my heart is dead, not literally but just felt like its too calm such that there seem to be a lack of excitement that makes it pumps so hard to make me feel alive. Do you feel that too?
Anyway, I've received a really cute SMS from Fiee today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!). She wished me to find true love soon! That's like really sweet and its her birthday so maybe with the birthday luck I might have that wish come true. Well, I guess such things will happened if it really meant to be yours. And I'm still having this little hope that things might change or become better but if it doesn't, time will heal it all.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home